Dunedin

Dunedin

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Best Wishes for my best friend....

Heard about, you might going back to Malaysia or even UK, for further study rather than staying at New Zealand.......
Well, it's sound sad for me.
My besties is leaving me again.
Although we get know each other for only couples of months,
there were too much things happened around us,
and developed our friendship.
I still remember that, you are the one who talk to me first.

Anyway, I have to say that,

In fact,
You are the one who care about me.
You are the one who text me, asked where am I, how was going, what am I doing...stuffs like that by filling up my inbox.
You are the one who makes me understand that it's doesn't matter rich or poor, because something of us is missing, and something from us can fill up each other.
You are the one who makes me believe that pure friendship between boys and girls does exist, instead of relationship.
You are the one who are willing to share problems with me, so am I.
You are the one who accompanied me during my difficulties time.
You are the one who I want to treat a meal.
You are the one who is the first girl I ever hugged.
You are the one who are so mean to me.

So, thanks for everything, sorry for anything.

Best wishes, farewell, and goodbye to my very best friend, Michelle.

Friendship Forever

1 comment:

  1. Heya =) Enjoyed reading your posts, genuine and simple yet thought provoking. Keep writing yeah!

    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete