Dunedin

Dunedin

Friday, September 11, 2009

Its hurts

And again. It is time to give up.
A best friend had told me an bad news, which giving me such an impact for me.
She is not willing to with me.
Fine, that's great.
I know that she know I like her and what she thinks now.
Its hurt man.
2nd attempt become a failure again.
Damn I so stress and fear for few days, but I cant express it on my face.
Damn pain.

I felt very guilty to like her, because I know that I was damn wrong.
I shouldn't falling on someone on the first sight, which I'm not conscious about it.
That's great. I learned one more thing then.
I'm too innocent and immature. I'm not conscious on what on the earth am I doing.
Even talking also not processed by brain, most of the time.
Great, I got whole lots of weakness through out my body.

I have enough. I need to rest.
Its very hurt and very pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment